Aloha 2018!

January 23, 2018


We are now 23 days into the new year and I'm trying to stick to goal I set for myself. That includes promoting myself more and starting..yup...this blog. I love to post pics of the food I make on Instastories and my friends have been telling me for MONTHS that I need to do this.

After a very harrowing experience with multiple domain provider backpages and instructions I can hardly understand, here I am! I've also uploaded my personal site as well (www.alannabass.com) I'd love it if you guys could check it out and let me know your thoughts. I'd really appreciate it.

Now I'm off to eat and probably post my meal on Instastories ðŸ˜‚

What are your goals for 2018? I'm curious to see what people want to accomplish outside of weight loss (ahem I'm on that boat too) and making more money (ALSO A GOAL).





4 comments:

  1. Looks great and I can mos def hear your voice! Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin!! I really appreciate it! I'm going to post regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays ❤️

      Delete
  2. Love the blog and the site! They personify you 100% :) I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ry!!!! That means so much to me! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

@instagram